Bahrain Stamps 1982 100 Fils Al Areen Wild Life Park SG-296-301-BH
Bahrain Stamps 1982 100 Fils Al Areen Wild Life Park
|Part Number (if applicable):||SG-296-301-BH|
|Product Description or Title:||Bahrain Stamps 1982 100 Fils Al Areen Wild Life Park|
|Our MotorMoor Web Site Stock Code:||M01918|
|Availability:||Buy on eBay...|
Item Description and Condition:
Three Complete Mint Unmounted Sheetlets of 6 Bahrain Stamps, 1982 100 Fils Al Areen Wild Life Park Set, Multicoloured. Includes an original Brochure by the Postal Directorate of the Ministry of Transportation, State of Bahrain.
The Al Areen Wildlife Project was started in 1977 to maintain the natural life in the Country, and sustains a rare group of Arabian desert animals and plants.
These Stamps were acquired when our Family were Stationed in the Middle East, and although we were based in Bahrain there were many visits to other Gulf States.
Export: we can Ship this abroad. If your Country is not listed as an option for shipment, please contact us for an accurate price to your location, and we will adjust the Carriage accordingly. If you are not registered on eBay in the United Kingdom and your Country is not currently shown as a shipment option, then please make contact to have your eBay ID cleared to purchase the item. Please do investigate the Customs and Taxation issues that may apply should the item be inspected by your own Customs upon Import. The Sale Price does not include any such Customs or Import charges, because they are beyond our control and so must be paid by the Buyer as a condition of Sale.
IMPORTANT READ THIS: this is a Private Sale being Listed by MotorMoor for a Family Member.
Good Points and Negative Points:
These are the Good Points:
- This commemorative set were issued to highlight the Al Areen Wild Life Park in Bahrain, each Stamp denomination is 100 Fils, so a total of 600 Fils for each Sheetlet.
- Three Complete Sheetlets of 6 Stamps with full Margin/Gutter around all four sides - 18 Stamps in total.
- Includes original Brochure by the Bahrain Postal Directorate.
- Stanley Gibbons Codes:
- SG 296 (Bahrain) - 100 Fils The Reem.
- SG 297 (Bahrain) - 100 Fils The Arabian Gazelle.
- SG 298 (Bahrain) - 100 Fils The Dhub Lizard.
- SG 299 (Bahrain) - 100 Fils The Arabian Hare.
- SG 300 (Bahrain) - 100 Fils The Oryx.
- SG 301 (Bahrain) - 100 Fils The Addax.
- Respective Scotts Codes: 295a, 295b, 295c, 295d, 295e, 295f.
- Respective Michel Codes: 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328.
- Photogravure by Harrison & Sons Ltd of London.
- Issue Date: 1st March 1982.
These are the Negative Points, although mainly things we'd like you to know about:
- None that we can see (please inspect images).
PLEASE NOTE: There is No Warranty on this item from MotorMoor, as we are simply Listing it for a Family Member. The actual Sale is a Private Sale not a Business Sale.
VAT Status of this Sale: VAT on the Item: **VAT does Not apply (none charged so none can be reclaimed)**
VAT on Carriage: VAT is Included and a Component of the Total can be Reclaimed (if Carriage is Charged).