Bahrain Stamps 1981 20th Anniversary Sheikh Isa bin Salman al-Khalifa SG-291-292-294-295-1
Bahrain Stamps 1981 20th Anniversary Sheikh Isa bin Salman al-Khalifa
|Part Number (if applicable):||SG-291-292-294-295-1|
|Product Description or Title:||Bahrain Stamps 1981 20th Anniversary Sheikh Isa bin Salman al-Khalifa|
|Our MotorMoor Web Site Stock Code:||M01919|
|Availability:||Buy on eBay...|
Item Description and Condition:
First Day Cover plus Eight Blocks of Mint Unmounted Stamps 32 mint Stamps in total plus 1 damaged, 1981 Commemorative Series 20th Anniversary of the Coronation of Sheikh Isa bin Salman al-Khalifa, Multicoloured 15 Fils, 50 Fils, 150 Fils and 200 Fils.
These Stamps were acquired when our Family were Stationed in the Middle East, and although we were based in Bahrain there were many visits to other Gulf States.
Export: we can Ship this abroad. If your Country is not listed as an option for shipment, please contact us for an accurate price to your location, and we will adjust the Carriage accordingly. If you are not registered on eBay in the United Kingdom and your Country is not currently shown as a shipment option, then please make contact to have your eBay ID cleared to purchase the item. Please do investigate the Customs and Taxation issues that may apply should the item be inspected by your own Customs upon Import. The Sale Price does not include any such Customs or Import charges, because they are beyond our control and so must be paid by the Buyer as a condition of Sale.
IMPORTANT READ THIS: this is a Private Sale being Listed by MotorMoor for a Family Member.
Good Points and Negative Points:
These are the Good Points:
- First Day Cover 16th December 1981 - Full Set of 5.
- Eight Blocks of mint unmounted Stamps - 32 Stamps in total (actually 33, but one is torn so we have excluded that from the numerical total but you will receive 33 Stamps of which 32 are mint).
- 1 Damaged Stamp is included Free (so that it can be removed from the Block, or retained, as you desire).
- Stanley Gibbons Codes: SG 291, SG 292, SG 294, SG 295 (Bahrain).
- Scotts: 290, 291, 293, 294.
- Michel: 318, 319, 321, 322.
- Photogravure by Harrison & Sons Ltd of London.
- This commemorate set were issued on the occasion of the 20th Anniversary of the Coronation of Sheikh Isa bin Salman al-Khalifa.
- Issue Date: 16th December 1981 (which, appropriately, is also the annual Bahrain National Day).
These are the Negative Points, although mainly things we'd like you to know about:
- None that we can see (please inspect images).
- We do not have the 100 Fils Stamp from this Series (that being the brown Stamp, references SG 293 Bahrain, Scotts 292 and Michel 320) - but a Cancelled example is included on the First Day Cover.
- One of the 200 Fils is torn, so although you will receive 33 Unmounted Stamps, only 32 Stamps are 100% intact Unmounted and Mint (the torn one is free, so that you can remove that one yourself and avoid damage to the two Stamps next to it).
PLEASE NOTE: There is No Warranty on this item from MotorMoor, as we are simply Listing it for a Family Member. The actual Sale is a Private Sale not a Business Sale.
VAT Status of this Sale: VAT on the Item: **VAT does Not apply (none charged so none can be reclaimed)**
VAT on Carriage: VAT is Included and a Component of the Total can be Reclaimed (if Carriage is Charged).