- Hyundai AC
- Hyundai Accessories
- Hyundai Alarm
- Hyundai Air Inlet
- Hyundai Audio-ICE
- Hyundai Body
- Hyundai Bonnets
- Hyundai Brakes
- Hyundai Cabin
- Hyundai Chassis
- Hyundai Cooling
- Hyundai Doors
- Hyundai Electrical
- Hyundai Engine
- Hyundai Exhaust
- Hyundai Fuel
- Hyundai Glass
- Hyundai Lighting
- Hyundai Mirrors
- Hyundai Publications
- Hyundai Safety-SRS
- Hyundai Service
- Hyundai Steering
- Hyundai Suspension
- Hyundai Tailgates
- Hyundai Transmission
- Hyundai Wheels
- Hyundai Wipers
Hyundai SIREN & SWITCH ASSY BURGLAR ALARM 95870-25001
SIREN & SWITCH ASSY BURGLAR ALARM
|Item:||SIREN & SWITCH ASSY BURGLAR ALARM|
|Availability:||Buy on eBay...|
Item Description and Condition:
Alarm Siren and Bonnet Switch Unit. Suitable for Accent Built from 01/09/1999 to 01/08/2002.
If in any doubt, please advise your Chassis/VIN and we can advise if this Part is correct for your Vehicle.
IMPORTANT READ THIS: when we have stated a Part Number, please always use the Part Number as the Primary Reference. If in any doubt, always ask us for further advice, or Contact your Main Dealer to ensure that the Part Number is correct for your Vehicle's Chassis Number/Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Any additional details we provide after the Part Number must be regarded as Background information only, and are simply intended as helpful details based on our own observations, research or experience with the item. If in any doubt, the Part Number should be regarded as the more accurate and the item is sold on the basis that it matches the Part Number and not our background description. If anything is not clear, please ask us for further advice before buying.
Good Points and Negative Points:
These are the Good Points:
- Genuine Hyundai Part.
- This Siren Unit was removed from a 1999 Hyundai Accent CDX 1.5 Single Overhead Camshaft (SOHC) with a Manual Gearbox (that had a Chassis Build Date of 11/10/1999).
- When we acquired the Accent CDX it had only covered just over 6,409 miles before it had suffered glancing side damage, which we then repaired.
- We then used the Accent ourselves for another 5,632 miles until the Gearbox failed unexpectedly (which was then never repaired).
- After body repair, we had the Accent MOT'd at 6,409 Miles and then used it until the Odmometer reached 11,771 Miles when the above Gearbox failure materialised.
- This Siren Unit has therefore only been used for a total of 11,771 Miles and was completely reliable and in perfect working order when removed and put into stock as a Part.
These are the Negative Points, although mainly things we'd like you to know about:
- Minor signs of prior use.
- There is some surface corrosion/oxidisation to the metal bracket, but the Siren Unit itself is unaffected (please see images).
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 14 Day Warranty from Sale Tax Point or eBay Sale End Date (which ever occurs first). If the Product is Faulty within this Period, let us know via email and we will discuss Replacement, Repair or Refund, as Applicable. Product Returns must be accompanied by a Valid RMA Number or our Goods-In Security will Refuse Delivery of the Package.
VAT Status of this Sale:
VAT on the Item: **VAT does Not apply (none charged so none can be reclaimed)**
VAT on Carriage: VAT is Included and a Component of the Total can be Reclaimed (if Carriage is Charged).